Transfer a domain from one GoDaddy Account to another
If a new domain is purchased for a client and needs to be moved to their registrar account from, for example, the PM Godaddy account. The process is pretty easy. Also helpful
- Get their registrar creds into a creds sheet, have them edit or send to you.
- Log into GoDaddy as the account that is transfering to the client account/other account
- Go through these instructions.http://support.godaddy.com/help/article/822/moving-a-domain-name-out-of-your-account?locale=en
- Then log in as the other account and go through these steps
- Transfer will take between 15 and 30 minutes.
- You are done.