How to Setup Stripe Sub-Account for New Kajabi
Stripe is needed to take payments in your New Kajabi account. If you already have a Stripe account created, you will still need to create a “sub-account” specifically for Kajabi. Please follow the steps below to create your sub-account.
- Log into your Stripe account. Make sure the account is in Live status.
- Click the link in the top right corner with your name.
- Select “Create New Account”
- The name you enter here MUST match the name that you will give your Kajabi account. Kajabi will verify this name when you connect the accounts. This name should also reflect the custom URL that you may want to use. For example, Peaceful Media named our Kajabi account Peaceful University. Our Kajabi url is the same and so is our Stripe sub-account.
- Once you create this sub-account, the first step will be to click the toggle to turn it from “Test” to “Live”. This will pop up a box that will allow you to activate this new sub-account. Make sure to follow step 1 in order to activate the account.
- You will then need to complete the sub-account application form. This will allow you to turn the account from Test mode to Live. Once this is done you will then be able to connect to your Kajabi account.